Some information with respect to advance reservations made by pilgrims for accommodation and sevas:
- An advance reservation daily chart is being displayed on the Notice Board outside ARP Counter in Central Reception Office, Tirumala. The chart contains the names of pilgrims who have been allotted accommodation.
- If the devotees have not received acknowledgement or confirmation letters from the AEO (RO-I) TTD, Tirumala, they may dial 0877-2277777, 2233333 between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. except on holidays or 0877 – 2277777, 2233333 at any time and get information by giving DD/MO particulars.
Separate DDs should be sent for accommodation and seva tickets. DDs should be sent atleast one month in advance for sevas and accommodation in favour of the Executive Officer ,TTD payable at Tirupati and the DDs should be sent to the AEO(Arjitham Computers), TTD, Tirumala for seva Tickets and to the AEO(R-I), TTD, Tirumala for accommodaton. For all details regarding Arjita Sevas, and accommodaton please dial 0877-2233333, 2277777.
- An exclusive monitor is kept in Advance Reservation Allotment counter and main computer cell at Central Reception Office, TTD, Tirumala to provide information on advance reservation round the clock.
Pilgrims can reserve paid accommodation (only for the Rs. 100/- & Rs.50/- per day category) in Tirumala 30 days in advance of their visit, by writing to the Assistant Executive Officer (Reception-I) TTD, Tirumala – 517504. The letter will have to be accompanied by a demand draft favouring the Executive Officer, TTD, payable at Tirupati, and drawn on any nationalised bank.
Paid accommodation can also be reserved 30 days in advance at the e-Darshan counters all over India., by paying the requisite amount.
Accommodation in other cost categories can be reserved, subject to availability, only at the Central Reception Office, Tirumala.
- A ‘day’ is used to mean 24 hours from the time of allotment.
- Alternative accommodation will be provided if the required accommodation is not available. In such cases, the excess service charges paid, if any, will be refunded.
- Accommodation can be reserved for one day only. If the persons do not check in on that particular day, the reservation will be cancelled and the reservation charges paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any subsequent period.
|There are several large choultries with free rooms for families to stay in reasonable comfort. Electricity and water are provided free of charge. For free accommodation, pilgrims may contact the Central Reception Office, near the bus stand in Tirumala. Pilgrims can also rest in and Dormitory Halls provided by TTD.For further details on free and paid accommodation, do call us at these numbers: ++91-0877-2263626